Jim Roberts & Associates is an auditing and consulting firm constituting a partnership of four qualified Chartered and
Certified Public Accountants. It is one of the leading firms providing Audit and Assurance, Public Financial Management, Consultancy, Accountancy, Capacity building, Tax Advisory, Social and Business research, Baseline studies, and Management Consulting services within Uganda and across Africa.
Jim Roberts and associates is a member firm of HLB International dynamic network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers. HLB International is a leading global network comprising locally well-established member firms which mostly rank among the top 12 nationally. Inspired for more than 40 years, HLB International is present in 140 countries, with 2,210 partners and 20,110 staff in over 660 offices worldwide. Company Profile download
To be the premier auditing, accounting, tax and business solutions provider in Africa.
To provide quality and timely professional services to the utmost satisfaction of our clients
We are committed to promoting high standards of discipline, excellence and ethics through adherence to the firm’s quality standards and value charter and the laws of the country and the profession
- Client Focus – the focus on our customer’s growth is essential and the only way to succeed.
- Integrity – To have honesty and respect for all individuals.
- Professionalism – to be professional in our actions to our clients, partners and to each other.
- Excellence – to continually pursue knowledge and learn.
- Team work – we promote team work because as our team works internally, it reflects on work with our clients.
- Effectiveness and accountability – being able to achieve what we set out to do.
Our Line of Business
Individual consumer attention is a fundamental aspect of the professional services offered by JIM ROBERTS. Our customers are of various sizes, including privately-owned, multinational corporations, state owned and government agencies as well as Non-Governmental organizations.